Instagram Travel Thursday
Welcome to Instagram Travel Thursday. This fun link up is hosted by Skimbaco Lifestyle and a few other of my favorite travel bloggers. This is a chance for me to give you a quick snapshot from my latest travels and greatest pictures from my Instagram photo stream! For some of you that are new here, we moved to Costa Rica last July to embark on an epic family adventure and to truly embrace living my passion. We have been taking some time to do some weekend trips in Costa Rica and Central America.
This week I am sharing a weekend trip to Granada, Nicaragua! This was essentially a “border run” because Harris and the kids needed a passport stamp, the kids were also on Spring Break and it was a national holiday here known as Semana Santa, so we made a little mini vacay of it! It was nice to get a change of scenery from the beaches of Costa Rica to this very historic colonial city of Granda, Nicaragua. We had a great time, so here are just some of the highlights through my Instagram pictures…
1. A view from working poolside at our hotel, La Mar Dulce
2. The traditional Nicaraguan meal Vigoron
3. We took a carriage and buggy sponsored by the Central American wireless carrier Claro
4. Had an amazing dinner at The Ciudad Lounge
5. Drinking the Nicaraguan beer, Tona poolside
6. The yellow cathedral in the main town square of Granada
7. A stuffed animal cart vendor, naturally.
8. I loved all the grand entires and doorways
9. Kathy’s Waffle House for breakfast
Follow our families travels on Instagram @andreafellman